THE EARLIER, THE BETTER...
Early Childhood Intervention- A Quick Introduction
If you are the parent of a child between 0-6 years of age, watch this video to find out what Early Intervention is, and how an Early Interventionist works with your child and you to maximize development across all domains.
Holy Family Hospital partners with iRockit to offer Early Childhood Intervention services at hospital premises
What we offer
- Monitoring developmental milestones in children between 0-6 yrs
- A family-centred approach to maximise development for NICU graduates & Children between 0-6 yrs experiencing developmental delays
What you can expect
- Concrete, measurable goals for your child aimed at school-readiness
- Resources & supports for you to create an environment optimal for your child's development
- Studies show 50% reduction in continued need for special education with Early Intervention
- 76% parents of children with EI felt their children had improvied significantly