Pink Healthcare Private Limited (“Pink Healthcare”, “iRockit”, “Company”, “We”, “Our” or “Us”) is the owner, author, creator and publisher of the website www.irockit.in (the URL referred to as “Website”). The terms “You” or “Your’ refer to You as the User of the Website or a Practitioner of the Website availing the Services offered by the Website (“Services”). The User may be a Registered User, Unregistered User or Service Provider.
Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”);
- Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011; and
- Other applicable laws.
B. WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED FROM YOU
The Services provided by Us require Us to know who You are so that We can best meet Your needs. When You avail Our Services through any interaction with Us via emails, telephone calls or other correspondence, We may ask You to voluntarily provide Us with certain information that personally identifies You or could be used to personally identify You. You hereby consent to the collection and display of such information by Us. Without prejudice to the generality of the above, information collected by Us from You may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- contact data;
- demographic data;
- data regarding Your usage of the Services;
- other information that You voluntarily choose to provide to Us.
We collect two types of information from You – “Personal Information” and “Non-Personal Information”. Collectively these are referred to as “Information”.
(I) Personal Information is defined to include information which whether on its own or in combination with other information may be used to readily identify or contact You such as: name, address, email address, phone number etc.
The SPI Rules further define “Sensitive Personal Data or Information” of a person to mean personal information about that person relating to:
- financial information such as bank accounts, credit and debit card details or other payment instrument details;
- physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- sexual orientation;
- medical records and history;
- biometric information;
- information received by body corporate under lawful contract or otherwise;
- visitor details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter; and
- call data records.
When You use Our Website, We collect and store Your Personal Information which is provided by You from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide You a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows Us to provide Services and features that most likely meet Your needs, and to customize Our Website to make Your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so We collect Personal Information from You that We consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
In general, You can browse the Website without telling Us who You are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself (as is in the case of Unregistered Users). Once You give Us Your Personal Information, You are not anonymous to Us. You always have the option to not provide Personal Information by choosing not to register or use a particular Service or feature on the Website.
In order to become a Registered User (after which You can use certain Services and features on the Website which are not available to Unregistered Users), You will be required to provide Personal Information during the account registration process. This will include Your screen name (which may or may not be the same as Your real name), mobile number, email address, city and password.
In the case of Service Providers, We will collect Personal Information from You during the account registration and profile building/updation process. We will collect information such as (but not limited to) Your name, specialisation, license details, education, employment history, appointment details, phone number, work address, email address, memberships, awards.
We may also collect Personal Information from Registered Users and Service Providers when You post at Your will on the Website. This may include (but is not limited to) sharing of information such as comments, questions, stories, medical and mental health conditions, images and videos. Reviews/recommendations of Service providers, sharing Your views on content published by Us and giving Us feedback are other examples of Personal Information that You may share with Us.
We shall disclose Your Personal Information that is not freely available in the public domain only after Your consent and no Personal Information shall be disclosed without consent.
We shall be free to use, collect and disclose information that is freely available in the public domain without Your consent.
- Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration and pattern of use, features used and the amount of storage used
- Master data and other data stored in Your user account
- Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, files accessed, errors generated, time zone, operating system and other visitor details collected in Our log files
C. HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
The methods by which We collect Your information include but are not limited to the following:
- When You access Our Website
- When You register or create Your profile on Our Website
- When You use the features on Our Website and/or Our Services
- When You provide Us Your information at Your will on the Website
D. WHAT IS PURPOSE OF COLLECTION AND USAGE OF INFORMATION
We collect Your Personal Information and aggregate information about the use of Our Website and Services to better understand Your needs and to provide You with a better Website experience. Specifically, We may use Your Personal Information for any of the following reasons:
- To provide Our Services to You, including registering You for Our Services, verifying Your identity and authority to use Our Services, and to otherwise enable You to use Our Website and Our Services
- For customer support and to respond to Your inquiries
- For internal record-keeping purposes
- To improve and maintain Our Website and Our Services (for example, We track information entered through the ‘Search’ function; this helps Us determine which areas of Our Website users like best and areas that We may want to enhance; We also will use for trouble-shooting purposes, where applicable)
- To periodically send promotional emails to the email address You provide regarding new Services that We may offer and other information about iRockit that We think You may find interesting
- To contact You via email or telephone or, where requested, by text message, to deliver certain Services or information You have requested
- For iRockit’s market research purposes, including, but not limited to, the customization of the Website according to Your interests
- We may use Your demographic information (i.e., location, age, and other various data) to more effectively facilitate the promotion of Services to appropriate target audiences and for other research and analytical purposes
- We may compare Personal Information collected through the Website with Personal Information collected from third parties, in order to verify its accuracy
- We may combine aggregate data with the Personal Information We collect about You to conduct analytical studies on various aspects including user behaviour, user preferences etc. and to make disclosures as may be required under applicable law
Above uses of Personal Information are collectively referred to as “Purpose(s)”.
E. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
- While We will endeavor to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any information which We hold about You and prevent unauthorized access, You acknowledge that the internet is not 100% secure and that We cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of Your Personal Information. We will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information caused by Us in relation to Your Personal Information.
We use data collection devices such as ‘Cookies’ on certain pages of the Website to help analyze Our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. Cookies are small files placed on Your hard drive that assist Us in providing Our Services. We may offer certain features that are only available through the use of a cookie.
Additionally, You may encounter cookies on certain pages of the Website that are placed by third parties. Please note that We have no access to or control over such cookies.
G. LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES
The Website may contain links to other third party sites. The third party sites are not under the control of iRockit. Please note that iRockit is not responsible for the privacy practices of such third party sites. iRockit encourages You to be aware when You leave the Website and to read the privacy policies of each and every third party site that collects Personal Information. If You decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to the Website, You do this entirely at Your own risk.
H. UPDATING, CORRECTING AND DELETING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If Your Personal Information changes, or if You need to update or correct Your Personal Information, You may do so by logging into Your account and using the features provided to You to edit Your details. In the event the Website does not offer You the flexibility to update or correct certain Personal Information, You may write to Us at email@example.com and We will take all reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes (if permissible by Our company policy) within a reasonable period of time.
You cannot delete Your account on Your own. Should You no longer want to remain a Registered User or Service Provider on Our Website, You may write to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org and We will de-activate Your account within a reasonable timeframe. Subsequently You will be able to use the Website as an Unregistered User. On de-activation, portions of Your Personal Information will no longer be in view (e.g. profile of a Service Provider) while some of it will continue to be in view (e.g. comments posted by You).
I. USER GENERATED CONTENT
We invite You to post at Your will content on Our Website, including Your comments, feedback, pictures, and any other information that You would like to be available on Our Website. If You post content to Our Website, all of the information that You post will be available to all visitors to Our Website. If You post Your own content on Our Website or Services, Your posting may become public and iRockit cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy, the law, or Your personal privacy.
J. THIRD-PARTY AD NETWORKS
(I) INFORMATION DISCLOSED TO PROTECT US AND OTHERS
(II) INFORMATION DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS
We may contract with various third parties for the provision and maintenance of the Website, Services and Our business operations, and iRockit may need to share Your information with these vendors and Service agencies. The vendors and Service agencies will not receive any right to use Your Personal Information beyond what is necessary to perform its obligations to provide the Services to You.
(III) DISCLOSURE TO OTHER USERS OF OUR WEBSITE
If You are Service Provider Your complete profile details and other information You post (e.g. comments) will be available to Users of the Website and Our Services. If You are Registered User, Your screen name and any information You post will be available to Users of the website.
(IV) INFORMATION DISCLOSED TO LAW ENFORCEMENT OR GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS
We will disclose Your information, including, without limitation, Your name, city, state, telephone number, email address, user ID history, and listing history, and fraud complaints, to law enforcement or other government officials if We are required to do so by law, regulation or other government authority or otherwise in cooperation with an investigation of a governmental authority.
(V) IN THE EVENT OF A CHANGE OF CONTROL OR BANKRUPTCY
In the event that iRockit undergoes a change in control, including, without limitation, a merger or sale of all or substantially all of iRockit’s assets to which this Website relates or other corporate reorganization in which iRockit participates, and is thus merged with or acquired by a third party entity (a ‘Successor’), iRockit hereby reserves the right to transfer the information We have collected from the users of the Website and/or Services to such Successor.
In addition, in the event of iRockit’s bankruptcy, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application or laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, iRockit may not be able to control how Your information is transferred, used, or treated and reserves the right to transfer the information We have collected from the users of the Website and/or Services to non-affiliated third parties in such event.
L. PRIVACY STATEMENTS
(1) ALL USERS:
This section applies to all users.
- All the information provided to Us by a User, including Personal Information or any Sensitive Personal Data or Information, is voluntary. You understand that We may use certain information of yours, which has been designated as Personal Information or ‘Sensitive Personal Data or Information’ under the SPI Rules, for the Purposes.
- If You have voluntarily provided Your Personal Information to Us for any of the Purposes, You hereby consent to such collection and use of such information by Us. However, We shall not disclose or disseminate this information (unless freely available in the public domain and subject to applicable law) without Your clear, unambiguous consent.
- We do not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Services and, therefore specifically disclaim any liability with regard to the Services and any actions resulting from Your participation in any Services, and You agree that You waive any claims against Us relating to same, and to the extent such waiver may be ineffective, You agree to release any claims against relating to the same.
- You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information You submit to Us, such as Your contact information provided as part of account registration. If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete), or We have reasonable grounds to suspect that the information provided by You is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete, We may, at Our sole discretion, discontinue Your account and the Services provided to You.
- We implement reasonable security practices and procedures and have a comprehensive documented information security programme and information security policies that contains managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with respect to the information being collected and the nature of business.
This section applies to all Practitioners.
- As part of the registration as well as the application creation and submission process that is available to Practitioners, certain information, including Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information is collected from the Practitioners.
- Practitioners’ personally identifiable information, which they choose to provide to Us, is used to help the Practitioners describe and identify themselves. This information is exclusively owned by Us. You will be the owner of Your information and You consent to Us collecting, using, processing and/or disclosing this information. We reserve the right to use information provided by or about the Practitioner for the Purposes:We may also display information for Practitioners who have not signed up or registered, provided that the Practitioners have consented to Us collecting, processing and/or disclosing their information on the Website. Such Practitioners are verified by Us or Our associates, and We make every effort to capture accurate information for such Practitioners. However, We do not undertake any liability for any incorrect or incomplete information appearing on the Website for such Practitioners.
We have appointed a Grievance Officer to address any concerns or grievances that You may have regarding the processing of Your Personal Information. If You have any such grievances, please write to Our Grievance Officer at email@example.com and We will attempt to resolve Your issues in a timely manner.